This Fiveable AP Statistics Cram Session hosted by Josh Argo will review Unit 6: Inference for Categorical Data: Proportions Hypothesis Tests. This live review is scheduled for April 13 2021 @ 7PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Statistics Cram April 13, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Stats team 🤝
AP Stats Teacher
My name is Josh Argo and I currently teach mathematics at Leeds High School in Leeds, AL. I love teaching AP Statistics and helping students learn to critically think about the vast sea of information we are presented with daily on news sites and social media. When I am not identifying "fake news" with my students, I love to spend time with my wife, Andi, and my two boys, Judah and River. We are also hoping to welcome our third child into our home via adoption from China sometime this year.
AP Stats TA
Hello everyone! I'm Sander, a college freshman studying Chemistry and Classical Studies, and I'm excited to be TAing for AP Stats after serving as a creator, a streamer, and an intern here at Fiveable. When I'm not in school or helping create content with Fiveable, you can find me enjoying the fresh air, studying linguistics or geography, reading a good biography, or composing music!
Choose your AP Stats adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace