This Fiveable AP Calculus BC Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Free Response Tips and Tricks. This live review is scheduled for April 18 2021 @ 2PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Calc BC Cram April 18, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Calculus BC team 🤝
AP Calculus BC Teacher
My name is Elizabeth Kohne and I was born and raised in Camarillo, California. As a high school student, I hated math and actually took Algebra 1 twice! I hated the way teachers would lecture and never understood the concepts being presented.
From this, I began my journey to becoming a math teacher! I majored in math and art history at the University of California, Santa Barbara. It wasn't easy majoring in math but I persevered! I went on to get my master's in education from the University of California, Los Angeles. I currently live in Los Angeles with my fiance and our two dogs, Katy and Kike.
AP Calculus BC TA
I'm a high school senior who loves to share my knowledge, especially calculus! I've taken a variety of AP classes and have been exposed to a lot of niche content in some subjects. I enjoy all things pop culture and entertainment as well and love having discussions with others!
Choose your AP Calculus BC adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace