This Fiveable AP Calculus AB Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review course and exam material as well as answer questions you bring with you. This live review is scheduled for April 22 2021 @ 6PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Calc AB Cram April 22, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of this unit in by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Calculus AB team 🤝
AP Calculus AB Teacher
My name is Meghan Dwyer! I am a full time High School Math Teacher who got involved with the awesome fiveable community in August of 2019! It has been a pleasure to watch it grow.
While teaching and math are my passion and what I love to do most, in my spare time I love to run, hike, kayak, or really anything else outside! I am so excited to have this opportunity to work with and get to know you all. Best of luck to you in this coming school year!
AP Calculus AB Teacher
Jamil Siddiqui has spent the last 27 years teaching mathematics at East Bridgewater Junior/Senior High School. Over the course of his career, Jamil has taught classes across the department; however, he specializes in teaching AP Calculus. He believes anyone is capable of succeeding if they are willing to work hard and give their best effort.
He tells his students their thought process, effort, and ability to communicate their ideas are far more important than the final answers they are trying to find. Jamil firmly believes all students can be successful by working hard, improving, and not being afraid to try.
AP Calculus AB TA
I was born in Colombia and moved to the U.S when I was 8 years old. I am heavily involved in school activities and enjoy it very much. I am a reliable, friendly, and humorous person. I enjoy getting to know others. Fun fact: I’ve been playing volleyball since the 6th grade!
I love calculus because it has so many components that may initially seem difficult but can very easily click. Being able to say you know how to do calculus is also a flex!
Choose your AP Calculus AB adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace