This Fiveable AP Biology Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Unit 1: Chemistry of Life. This live review is scheduled for March 3 2021 @ 8PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Biology Cram March 3, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Bio team 🤝
AP Biology Teacher
Jessica Nadzam is an experienced AP Biology, AP Computer Science Principles teacher, as well as a Reader for the AP Biology exam. Through her bachelor's degree in biology and her subsequent time teaching, Jessica has developed a love for life science and its applicability to students' every day lives. She seeks to help her students make connections through relevant and engaging metaphors to complex scientific phenomenon, and her greatest joy in education is seeing students "get it."
AP Biology Teacher
Kari is a highly certified high school Biology instructor whose passion is giving all students an opportunity to find new levels of understanding and engagement in the world around them. After attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she majored in Biology with a minor in Secondary Education, she spent 10 years teaching high school biology and physics in the Chicago suburbs. Kari joined the Fiveable team in the summer of 2019 as an AP Biology streamer. She has watched the company grow and become an incredible space for learning and innovation in the last year.
AP Biology TA
What's poppin'?! I'm Jed and I'm currently riding the senior wave and am excited to pursue more creative ventures in journalism and biology alike! In my spare time, you can catch me vibing to Spotify playlists, jumping down Wikipedia article rabbit holes, writing on my blog, and munching on Welch's Fruit Snacks.
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
A LITTLE PRACTICE WOULDN’T HURT 😎
- Unique free responses created by CollegeBoard readers
- Weekly opportunities to practice your AP writing
- Feedback on your responses by CollegeBoard readers
- Rubrics to increase your writing skills
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace