This Fiveable AP Chinese Lang. and Culture Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review course and exam material as well as answer questions you bring with you. This live review is scheduled for March 13 2021 @ 5PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Chinese Cram March 13, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of this unit in by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Chinese team 🤝
AP Chinese Teacher
I am Angela Hung, Chinese teacher. I have 20 years teaching experience: 8 years as a homeroom teacher in Chinese oversea primary school in Seoul, and 12 years as Chinese/AP Chinese teacher in an International school. I love teaching Chinese as a career because I love when students start to share their daily life, feelings, or worries in Chinese rather than English or their first language. This shows me that they trust me and are willing to use the Chinese language to communicate with me during class. Even though it's their new language, the action of not being afraid to make any mistakes makes me proud and drives me to be an inspiring Chinese teacher.
AP Chinese TA
Emily is a senior in high school. She loves to participate in many competitions, especially while working with her peers. When she's not working with Robotics, you can find her out in the community or within the confines of her home making music.
Choose your AP Chinese adventure 🛣️
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace