This Fiveable AP World History Cram Session hosted by Melissa Longnecker will review Unit 2: Networks of Exchange (1200-1450 CE). This live review is scheduled for March 9 2021 @ 6PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP World History Cram March 9, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP World team 🤝
AP World Teacher
Melissa has been teaching for 13 years, 11 of them in an AP World History classroom. She loves World History because it is full of stories about all kinds of different people, and because it shows us how the world around us came to be as it is. Outside the classroom, Melissa is married and has two great kids. She loves to run (slowly, and long distances), read, and cook. She's always looking for good suggestions for books or recipes, so feel free to send them along!
AP World Teacher
Eric Beckman has taught high school history for three decades, including AP World for 7 years and AP Euro for 11 years. He has been an AP Reader for World and European History. Eric frequently makes presentations to history teachers at conferences, including the World History Association, the National Council for the Social Studies, and Minnesota Council for History Education. He holds a BA from Luther College (IA), a Master of Liberal Studies degree from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, and a graduate certificate in E-Learning and Online Teaching from University of Wisconsin-Stout.
AP World TA
Hi! My name is Natalie and I am the TA for AP World History. My pronouns are she/her.
I love AP World History because I enjoy understanding the reasons behind how the world is today. History gives us a glimpse into human psychology and repeated behaviors. As they always say “History repeats itself.” Not only this but I’m able to learn about the cultures and rich history behind many nations.
Choose your AP World History adventure 🛣
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
A LITTLE PRACTICE WOULDN’T HURT 😎
- Unique free responses questions created by College Board readers
- Weekly opportunities to practice your AP writing
- Feedback on your responses by College Board readers
- Rubrics to increase your writing skills
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace