This Fiveable apush Cram Session hosted by Caleb Lagerwey will review Period 1: 1491-1607 + Period 2: 1607-1754. This live review is scheduled for March 2 2021 @ 9PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP US History Cram March 2, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP US History team 🤝
AP US History Teacher
Caleb Lagerwey teaches AP US History and AP World History at Holland Christian High School in Michigan. He has a BA in History Education & Social Studies from Calvin University as well as a Master's Degree in Education: Literacy with an emphasis in historical literacy, also from Calvin University. He enjoys watching sitcoms with his wife, playing with his daughter, reading books, riding bikes, and playing Euchre.
AP US History TA
I am a high school senior and I am the TA for AP U.S. History at Fiveable. I am interested in STEM and hope to pursue industrial engineering, but I also have a passion for history and English. I participate in SkillsUSA, the National Honor Society, and the National Technical Honor Society in addition to competing on the math team, mentoring high school freshmen, and volunteering at the local library. When I have a free moment, I like to read, garden, and spend time with my dog.
Choose your AP US History adventure 🛣
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
A LITTLE PRACTICE WOULDN’T HURT 😎
- Unique free responses questions created by College Board readers
- Weekly opportunities to practice your AP writing
- Feedback on your responses by College Board readers
- Rubrics to increase your writing skills
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace