This Fiveable AP US Government and Politics Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Free Response Tips and Tricks. This live review is scheduled for April 19 2021 @ 6PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Gov + Politics Cram April 19, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP US Government and Politics team 🤝
AP US Government and Politics Teacher
Katy Soong is a teacher at Northlake Christian School in Covington, LA. She teaches AP US Government & Politics, AP World History, and African American History. She has a Bachelors in History from Southeastern Louisiana University and a Masters in Education from Northcentral University. She also holds a Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology & Online Learning from Liberty University. When she's not teaching, you can find Katy chasing after her 3 kids or diving into a good book!
AP US Government and Politics TA
I'm a high school junior and a TA for AP US Gov and Politics. I lead my school's VEX Robotics Team, am involved in Science Olympiad, and volunteer at the Civil Rights Institute. I'm interested in pursuing biomedical engineering or cybersecurity. I like to listen to music and read in my free time.
Choose your AP US Government and Politics adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace