This Fiveable AP Physics C: Mechanics Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review course and exam material as well as answer questions you bring with you. This live review is scheduled for April 20 2021 @ 8PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Physics C: Mechanics Cram April 20, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of this unit in by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Physics C: Mechanics team 🤝
AP Physics C: Mechanics Teacher
Sam Reich is originally from Chicago and completed both her BS and M.Ed degrees through the University of Notre Dame. She has been teaching high school chemistry and physics for nine years at a variety of levels and regions of the country, including Baton Rouge, Washington DC, and now Boston. In her current role, she is a classroom teacher, 12th-grade advisor, and yearbook mentor. Sam strives to make physics both approachable and tangible for all of her students through hands-on labs and simulations.
AP Physics C: Mechanics TA
I am a senior at a STEM high school, and when I am not buried in physics and calculus homework, I am creating Spotify playlists, listening to true crime podcasts, or doing yoga in my backyard!
Choose your AP Physics C: Mechanics adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I JUST WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace