This Fiveable AP Physics 1 Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Unit 4: Energy. This live review is scheduled for March 26 2021 @ 7PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Physics 1 Cram March 26, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Physics 1 team 🤝
AP Physics 1 Teacher & Reader
Hello! I'm Christian Horner and I'm now in my 26th year of teaching physics and AP Physics. I love watching students develop some awesome skills while learning physics and enjoy seeing where they go to college and beyond! I've been reading AP Physics exams since 2015 and love seeing what students know about the topic and how well they use the skills they have learned. I'm also a Coach for the National Math and Science Initiative (NMSI) and travel the country helping students and teachers do some awesome physics!
AP Physics 1 TA
Hi! My name's Briana and I'm a college freshmen. I'm studying environmental studies and physics, and I really enjoy math and science! I'm excited to learn AP Physics 1 with you all!
Choose your AP Physics 1 adventure 🛣
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
A LITTLE PRACTICE WOULDN’T HURT 😎
- Unique free responses created by CollegeBoard readers
- Weekly opportunities to practice your AP writing
- Feedback on your responses by CollegeBoard readers
- Rubrics to increase your writing skills
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace