This Fiveable AP Macroeconomics Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Unit 1: Basic Economic Concepts. This live review is scheduled for March 9 2021 @ 8PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Macroeconomics Cram March 9, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Macro team 🤝
AP Macro Teacher
Maria has been teaching in the Los Angeles area for more than 15 years. Maria began her post-secondary education at Los Angeles Valley College. After graduating from LAVC in 2003, she transferred to UCLA where she earned a B.A. in History (specializing in the Near East and North Africa) in 2004. Maria immediately enrolled in the Secondary Credential Program at CSUN and first started teaching in 2005. She holds credentials in both Foundational Mathematics and Social Science. She returned to graduate school twice, earning an M.A. in Teaching from USC in 2010 and an M.A. in Theology from Fuller Seminary in 2015.
AP Macro TA
Hey y'all! I’m Rupi and I’m a senior this year! I love anything that will get me out of writing my college apps, from Perler Beads to long runs (it’s a problem). I have a handsome German/Aussie Shepherd named Oreo, he’s my pride and joy! I also play several instruments such as the cello, piano, and guitar (how well is debatable though rip). I’m beyond thrilled to get to work with everyone!
Choose your AP Macro adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace