This Fiveable AP Human Geography Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Unit 6: Cities and Urban Land-Use Patterns and Processes. This live review is scheduled for April 10 2021 @ 2PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Human Geography Cram April 10, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of this unit in by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP HuG team 🤝
AP Human Geography Teacher
I am a high school teacher living in Brooklyn, NY. I have been teaching for 10 years and I love helping students succeed and finding creative and fun ways to engage in the material. When I'm not at school I love hanging out with my dog ( I'm obsessed), checking out new restaurants and indulging in reality tv.
AP Human Geography TA
Hey! I'm Harrison and I'm a junior. I am a member of my school's Congressional Debate Program - Youth and Government, and also love marching band, politics, & Fiveable. I actually love learning, not school all the time, but I love to learn more and more and it's even better when I get to teach myself! I hope you get to learn with me this semester in APHuG, the most awesome AP subject ever.
Choose your AP HuG adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace