This Fiveable AP English Language and Composition Cram Session hosted by Kevin Steinhauser will review MC Components part 2. This live review is scheduled for April 14 2021 @ 7PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP English Language Cram April 14, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP English Lang team 🤝
AP English Lang Teacher
Stephanie Kirk, graduate of Maryville College and WGU, has been teaching for 15 years. She started in Charlotte, NC, and moved to Austin East Magnet High School in Knoxville, TN, before settling at Heritage High School in Maryville, TN.
Her educational philosophy and teaching style can be attributed to her time learning and growing through TAP, NIET’s System for Teacher and Student Advancement. Stephanie believes all students can learn, and she lives by the idea that the role of a teacher is to meet students where they are and provide support that gets them where they want to be.
AP English Lang Teacher & Reader
Since 2010, Kevin has taught English and Journalism in Grades 7-12 and has taught both AP Language and AP Literature. He has been an AP Reader for AP Language since 2014.
One of his favorite educational experiences was teaching English as a second language to students in Wittenberg, Germany during the summer of 2013. Outside of the classroom, he enjoys playing games, reading, hiking, camping, and road-tripping with his wife and two boys.
AP English Lang TA
I'm Brandon, a college freshman studying international relations. As a former Fiveable student watching live streams just a few years ago, I'm so excited to continue helping with AP Lang as the course TA.
I'm passionate about pretty much anything social-science related, and I look forward to getting to know all of y'all soon!
Choose your AP English Lang adventure 🛣
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
A LITTLE PRACTICE WOULDN’T HURT 😎
- Unique free responses questions created by College Board readers
- Weekly opportunities to practice your AP writing
- Feedback on your responses by College Board readers
- Rubrics to increase your writing skills
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace