This Fiveable AP Computer Science Principles Cram Session hosted by an awesome AP teacher will review Free Response Tips and Tricks. This live review is scheduled for April 25 2021 @ 3PM ET. Can't wait to see you there!
🌶 Live️ AP Computer Science Principles Cram April 25, 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of this unit in by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Computer Science Principles team 🤝
AP Computer Science Principles Teacher
Marcy Boyd is a Computer Programmer turned teacher. She taught at the university level and now teaches dual credit high school Math and Computer Science in rural western NY. With degrees in Math, Computer Science, and Animal Science, Marcy is a life learner who also happens to be a NYS Master teacher and AP reader/mentor for the AP Computer Science Principles course.
AP Computer Science Principles TA
Hi! My name is Rachel and I am the AP CSP TA for Fiveable! I love everything to do with technology and coding. I also enjoy history and reading. In my spare time you can always catch me watching TikToks, playing tennis, or reading! I am also super passionate about fashion and design so the UX/UI design part of CS is super fun for me. I am a little bit of an introvert but also at the same time someone who strives to form human connects all the time!
Choose your AP Computer Science Principles adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace