Get the AP European History Cram Pass to unlock your ticket to every single Fiveable AP European History Cram Session happening this spring, including the 5-hour Cram Finale! Review every unit and question type, rewatch your sessions, and build your AP confidence. Why just cram when you can pass?
🌶 AP European History Cram Pass Spring 2021
What you'll experience
An overview of every single unit by a real AP teacher
Opportunities to learn about and practice each question type that will be on the exam
Answers to your most pressing questions during the live stream
A community of AP students learning right along with you
Small group support from an experienced TA
An abundance of resources covering every key topic
Meet the AP Euro team 🤝
AP Euro Teacher
Steven Kucklick is originally from South Carolina where he received a Bachelor's Degree in History and a Master's Degree in Teaching. He taught four years in Columbia South Carolina where he taught AP European History, AP Seminar, World History and World Geography. This summer Steven relocated to New Hampshire where he will be teaching high school in Salem, NH. Steven has been streaming with Fiveable for a year where he has led weekly review sessions and the Cram Sessions for AP European History.
AP Euro TA
Hi! My name is Charly, and I self-studied for AP Euro during my sophomore year, and it is definitely my favorite AP history subject to learn and teach (don’t tell that to my APUSH teacher though 🤭). This year, as the AP Euro TA, I’ll be helping you out with all things European, from the Defenestrations of Prague to the French Revolution to the continent today. When I’m not TA’ing, you can find me reading The Astronomy Book or working on my two year-long science projects.
Choose your AP Euro adventure 🛣️
I NEED ALLLL THE HELP 😩
- Live streams that cover every unit and question type, led by our AP teachers who know how to crush it
- An active Discord community filled with student leaders to answer your most burning questions
- Access to the cram finale: a 5 hour live stream built to support you the day before each of your AP exams
- Replays of every stream so you can watch and review on your schedule, at your own pace
- Tips and tricks to rock that AP exam in May
I WANT THE LAST MINUTE REVIEW 😳
- Five live hours of review with an AP teacher
- Student TAs who can answer your questions before, during, and after the stream
- Moral support from a group of students who are studying for the same exam as you!
- Recorded access to the stream to review again before the exam
- Free support from the Fiveable Discord community!
- Practice every type of free response question
I WANT TO WATCH ONE LIVE EVENT 😅
- One live hour with an AP teacher who knows how to get you ready for the exam
- Live help from student TAs who have mastered the topic
- A place to post questions and get answers as you study
- Free access to the Fiveable Discord community!
- Recorded access after the stream so you can rewatch at your own pace